3 See Jess Dress...

It has been a while since I have done a See Jess Dress post. Partially because I haven't been shopping too much lately- due to budget constraints but also because I'm not really feeling the clothes that are out there right now. I love the ruffle details, but otherwise everything seems boring. {I guess we can thank the ressession?} Anyway, here it is. Since it has been a stressful {and HOT} few months, I have wanted more than evern to be comfortable- hence all the jersey. Now that it has started to cool off, I am beginning to layer. I picked up some colored tights from Old Navy that I will pair with my dresses and skirts once it gets a little cooler.

I am currently on the hunt for a fantastic black blazer for the fall. If anyone has seen any good ones, please let me know.

{4} Banana Republic Cotton Essential Skirt {This looks a lot nicer in person, Banana took some incredibly crappy, unflattering photos of their clothes this season.}

{8} Gap 1969 Always Skinny Jeans {I love these so much, I got three pairs...they are wonderful}

None of my J Crew cotton skirts seem to be on the website...but they are cute and short and have pockets.


The Wife of an Artist said...

I'm so in love with all of Gap's new jeans. I bought two pair of the straight leg and one of the always skinny. 3 pairs of jeans for the price of 1 pair of designer denim. Quite a steal!

Amy said...

I'm a new follower of your blog, so I don't know if this is really in your line, but I just fell in love with this black blazer from Ann Taylor Loft. The texture and shape looked even better in person.

I hope this link works:


kelli said...

Language Jess. Sassy pants.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...