7.01.2009

1 This is how my summer needs to look...


The last few months have been um...trying. I have had enough. I have decided that July is Jessica month. No more tests, no more working overtime, no more stress or drama. Just relaxing, blogging, crafting, spending time with my friends, laying by the pool, exercising...only things and people that make me happy. We kicked the month off with a little sangria girls night last night.

Now who is with me? Do you have inspiration pics that illustrate how you want the rest of your summer to look? Send them on over...this could be fun.

{Image 1} Via Flickr
{Image 2} Via Apartment Therapy

1 comment:

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

What a fun idea. Let me see what I can dig up. In the meantime, Happy Jessica month.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...