6.23.2009

1 Nathan Design



A great simple apartment designed by Nathan Thomas of Top Design...Does anyone know when the next season starts?
Speaking of Bravo shows...as you probably remember I am a HUGE Project Runway fan {not to mention I really like Bravo in general- it is basically the only channel I watch.} . So, I was kinda really excited about The Fashion Show...but it is just not doing it for me. I have been trying very hard to not compare it to the perfection that is PR, but it is so similar it is hard to not. Somehow is just doesn't work.

1 comment:

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

I could happily take every piece of furniture and accessory in this place. Gray swans? Drool . . . . . I'm eagerly waiting for the new season too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...