1.24.2009

2 Pola{d}roid




I have been wanting to try out Poladroid after seeing it all over the blog world. It is really fun...and kind of addicting. I love the way it gives the pictures an aged feel. My favorite might be the Dad's Balboa Bar at night. {Where I had my first ever official frozen banana, even though it was freezing outside.}

{Side Note} I wish I could report that the fabulous black, white, and yellow scale was mine, but alas it is not. Congrats to Angela for such a great thrift store find...

2 comments:

Rachel Follett said...

Isn't it fun? I love it! I agree, my favorite is your Balboa Bar one. Very cool!

Anonymous said...

Have you always had such an eye for design? You're very visual and I'm wondering if this was developed or just comes naturally? What a talent. I love reading your posts, but I especially love just looking. Soaking it all in visually!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...