8.15.2008

1 Project Runway [Season 5] {Week 5}


This week's challenge was Welcome To the Jungle with guest judge Brooke Shields. The designers were asked to design an outfit for Brooke Shields' character on the show, that would be appropriate for work and evening. The designers worked in pairs, which always makes things interesting. Keith, paired with Kenley, won the challenge. Jerell's fun belted dress was the other top design. {I have to say he did an amazing job of working with Stella by having her create the leather belt. Also, did you notice how much less crazy she looked this week on the runway, much more toned down.} Kelli ended up getting the Auf, which I totally disagree with. I really think Blayne should have gone home. His outfit was inappropriate for both work and evening and those shorts did not fit well at all. I still don't really have a favorite yet, like I did in season's past. In fact I think these designers as a whole are coming up with some pretty boring designs. I hope they starting impressing us soon...


1 comment:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

I agree! Blayne's was way off. I was also surprised that Keith and Kenley won, since the judges commented that it wasn't really a dress Brooke's character could wear to work. It was more appropriate for evening. I was sure Jerell and Stella would be the winners.

I'm still trying to decide who to root for this season, too. -Julia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...