7.05.2008

2 Destination Los Angeles {Fun Finds}




Ok, you know I can't go to Los Angeles without doing some serious shopping...not only did I hit my usual spots {Reform School, Kelly Green, and Ikea} but this time we explored the Abbot Kinney Blvd in Venice {which was awesome} and downtown Culver City...
So here's what I got:
American Apparel: graph paper cube {that already looks great on my desk at work}
Urbanic Paper Boutique: Set Editions #2 and Good Luck cards, Pink Loves Brown magnets, to + from card, The Very Hungry Caterpillar Flashcards
Reform School: two awesome vases from the clearance pile
Kelly Green: a perfect gift for one of my favorite coworkers
Giant Robot: Cork Cube magnets and Pushpins and inspiration folder
Pottery Barn: ok, I actually got this is NOLA the day I got back...but it is fantastic and was on sale really cheap.
Plus a vintage cup and fun latte bowls to add to the collection and a variety of goodies from Ikea including an awesome new rug...

2 comments:

Making it Lovely said...

Oh! My magnets!

Jessica said...

Yes...thank you, I love them so much. Actually I didn't realize that thye were yours until I got home {I was in such a shopping induced daze.} I just knew I loved them...but I was so excited when I actually looked at the packaging...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...