7.14.2008

3 Black, White, and Yellow {Bathroom Makeover Edition}




Our house was really in need of a good cleaning this weekend. I was at Target picking up the necessary supplies, including a new toxic shower curtain liner, when I thought to myself why can't I find a nice affordable shower curtain that I like? When out of nowhere the sky parted and god himself placed the most perfect black and white striped fabric shower curtain right in front of me with a price tag of $25 {alright, maybe it was a little less dramatic than that...but you get the picture} So after a thorough scrubbing, the bathroom got a little appropriately colored makeover...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks...I know I liked the pocket curtain too, but it really bothered me that I couldn't figure out what to put in the pockets...

Anonymous said...

Where did you buy (or how did you make) that red magazine holder on the wall? I really like it.

Jessica said...

I got mine on clearance at Target...but I happen to see them at See Jane Work the other day:

http://www.seejanework.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=415

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...