1.23.2008

3 UNIFORM Studio

I came across Uniform Studio while reading Shim and Sons post about her new Volumetric Scarf...I was quite intrigued...

Uniform Studio {located in Minneapolis} creates simple and modern clothing and accessories for adults and children employing the design principles of form, structure, and texture. The focus is on the seams, construction and molding of the fabric, rather than embellishments. Check out the results...the website, etsy store {it's empty right now}, and the blog for awesome production and inspiration pics...








3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the design of your blog - it's "big" not so small! I was just wondering where you found it...can you tell me? Thanks!

Jessica said...

Hi Christy...thanks! It's actually just the stretch minima (I believe it's called- one of the standard templates) I just kinda customized it (mostly by trial and error playing with the HTML) One reason it looks bigger is I added an extra column. If you just search for "blogger third column" there are several great sites that will walk you through the process...good luck!

Kathryn said...

I thought you might like to see the black, white and yellow inspiration board I posted today - take a look if you get a chance!
http://snippetandink.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...