1.27.2008

0 Fashion Haves and Have-Nots

Clothes That I Own That Are Making Me Happy:




JCrew Bella Blazer, JCrew Samantha Sweater Dress, Gap Long Military Coat, Cole Haan Josey Flats, Pink Rose Leggings {mine are dark gray...ok I'll use the term "mine" loosely as I stole these from my sister...}


Clothes That I Don't Own That Would Make Me Happy:



First Row: Anthropoligie Loverly Dress, Anthropoligie Featherwing Dress, Anthropoligie Maura Dress, Maggie London Beaded Dress

Second Row: Banana Republic Silk Shirt Dress, JCrew Lindsey Dress in Sour Lemon {btw this is the dress I'm wearing in my Dawn's wedding in May, but in Parrot Green, which I also really like} Banana Republic Silk Twist Dress, JCrew Hula Hoop Dress {actually I tried this on the other day and it looked horrible on me...but since I'm dreaming anyway...}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...