10.29.2007

4 All Things Black White & Yellow

Its been way too long since I've posted about things that are black, white, and yellow and thus make me happy. Here we go...





A fabulous, fabulous shot of JD's Entry to the AT Color Contest...and Design For Mankind's Bedroom (I love that blog...)



Snow & Graham Blackberry Print Wrapping Paper and Notebook available online at Luxe Paperie, I get mine at Scriptura in NOLA. This is the paper that I used for the bookcase and will use for the bar this week (it will be done, I will accomplish something this week!)





A fabulous yellow bar cart from Just Scandinavia (hmm no price listed...) and a great Etsy print from Studio Lyon (don't buy it, I want it...)








Great work from Lisa Bengtsson...Lovregn, Svarmor, Taxi Stockholm 2, & Familigen...
CB2's Morocco Rug and Pinwheel Rug

Fun Yellow Composition Book and Clipboard from Composition...

4 comments:

sarah said...

our office logo is black, white, and yellow...

Jessica said...

really, that's awesome...

Alana in Canada said...

Wonderful. You know, before having "met" you, I would never have thought this colour combination appealing. But you do it well!

Jessica said...

Thanks Alana,
Honestly, if you had asked me a year ago I wouldn't have told you yellow was one of my favorite colors. I have loved black and white for as long as I remember (I wear almost only black and white...I'm an architect, so it works) This summer when yellow was showing up everywhere, I totally jumped on the bandwagon, more so than any color trend ever. After looking back at my extensive collection of inspiration pics from the last several years, I realized that I had unknowingly saved tons of images including yellow accents...It all seemed to click...

Black and white are so classic but modern and never go out of style...while yellow is such a fun pop, it just makes you happy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...